Overview of the Router
The Wireless-N Router is a combined wired and wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. The Wireless-N Router is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, It gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n to provide a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps.
- One 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 WAN port, one 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 LAN ports, supporting Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Provides WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption security.
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP Internet access.
- Supports DMZ host, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing.
- Provides Automatic-connection and Scheduled Connection on certain time to the Internet.
- Built-in DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing.
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering.
- Connects Internet on demand and disconnects from the Internet when idle for PPPoE.
- Supports WPS button.
- Supports firmware upgrade and Web management
- Four External Antennas.
- Built-in power adapter, no bulky adapter needed.
- Supports Router, Repeater, WISP,Client and AP mode
- 1 x Wireless-N Router
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Ethernet Cable